I dunno if this is too late for the contest. If so, then it's just a gift. It's like I killed a chicken, put it in a box, and sent it to Tricycle. 8D

Yeah. I don't like this one either. In fact, I can't stand it. But I thought some of you might enjoy it. So here's another story. This one's about twice as long. |D

This one's a bit more on the serious side. Although it does have one slightly amusing moment, if you're the schadenfreude type. Here's some slightly emo Scotty/Adrian for you.

Themes 5 (Layered) and 9 (Someone Else's/Borrowed... yes, again XD).

Proof that I should never ever write ever at all kthx.



Something Special
Another raping of the SIFOC fandom by Spamlord

I slumped down onto the floor in the corner, loud music blaring throughout the room. A strobe light hung from the wall, placed strategically to annoy everyone in the whole room. The pungent scents of alcohol and cheetos hung in the air, forcing coughs out of me every so often. What the hell possessed me to come to this party?

My mind automatically flickered to Adrian, the one who invited me. He asked if I was free tonight, cause there was a party, and he needed someone he could talk to come. Naturally, I accepted. Like he said, he always gets what he wants.

And there I was, all alone in the corner, nearly throwing up from the atmosphere. I wasn’t much of a party boy. I was just about to get up and leave, when Adrian appeared from somewhere in the crowd, waving at me. I smiled weakly, and waved back. He came and sat down beside me, his movement blurred by the strobe light. “You don’t seem like you’re having much fun,” he shouted over the music.

“Oh, I’m fine. Just the alcohol smell’s a bit too much for me,” I said nervously. He smiled.

“Me too, wanna get some fresh air?” he suggested, surprising me. I figured he would be drinking too, since he invited me. I nodded, and we headed for the door. Once outside in the dormitory halls, I took a deep breath, having never been more grateful for normal air. He sat down outside the door, and tapped the area beside him with his hand. I eased myself down, and sighed happily, glad to be out of there.

“So what’s the deal? I figured you’d be drinking too, being popular and all. N-no offence,” I stuttered, realizing how stupid I was being.

“I am the soccer captain. I’ve gotta be in top form, right? I don’t let my team drink, so I can’t really drink myself,” he explained. I nodded, and wished I had something more to say. I wasn’t the most interesting conversationalist. Suddenly, the door popped open, and a head I didn’t recognize poked out, green in the face. With a burp, the face puked. Right outside the door. Guess where.

“…Did that guy just puke on your shirt?” Adrian said, clearly in shock. I got up and bent over, letting it drip onto the floor. Better that it only gets on my shirt than on everything.

“Yes. I think he did,” I said, sighing. “I’d better go change out of this shirt, huh?”

“Nah, here,” he said, taking his off, revealing a second shirt underneath. “You never know when layers come in handy,” he said with a wink. He held the shirt out, and I stood there dumbstruck. Eventually I came to my senses, and accepted the shirt, mumbling a thank you. I removed the barf shirt, and put Adrian’s on. It was bright red, and was a couple sizes too big. I balled up the shirt, and clenched it tightly in my hand, keeping anything from leaking out.

“Thanks again.”

“Anytime. Just make sure nobody barfs on that one, I don’t have any more extras,” he said, making me laugh a little. “Well, I’d better get going, I’ve got practice in the morning. Nice talking to you, Scotty.”

“Yeah. See you tomorrow,” I said, waving. He turned on his heels, and walked down the hall. I turned the opposite direction, and began the long return to my dorm room. The dimly lit halls seemed to glow slightly, and it made me feel at ease. Just like Adrian’s shirt. It’s corny, but there’s something about wearing clothing someone else has been wearing all day. Something special. I clutched the shirt tighter to my body as I carefully opened the door, not wanting to wake Chris…



FEEL FREE TO FLAME ME. 8D